sexta-feira, 2 de abril de 2010

When I was a littl£, I loved watching Picky and the Brain, The Care Bears, Doug, The Addams Family, Samurai Jack, Bobby's World, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner, Tasmania Devil, Little LuLu, Cow and Chicken, Rugrats, Goof Troop, Yogi Bear, Batman, Wacky Races and much¹ much² much³ more.
I liked to play with my cousins in my grandma's house. I loved to travel to my grandpa's farm in Luzilândia to ride on a horse, to swim, to walk on, to get milk from a cow, to tie a bull-calf. IT WAS A REAL Fantastic World.
I loved to go to my friends' birthdays in order to eat much cake and have soft drinks . MY GOSH! I remember that my brother's birthday was celebrated in my aunt's house, and I got envy looking at all those gifts around, and I began to cry and even thought to throw'em away, but I didn't do it. IT WAS A REAL BIG MESS KKK
Another thing that's funny was that I never liked Xuxa's music in birthdays as any child did. I remember that I had so many toys and broke them all. My father beat me because I was a naughty ¢hild. Even so I M!$$ it a lot indeed!!!

Um comentário:

  1. What a naughty boy!!!! You're so nice today, how could you behave so badly when you were little? rsrsrs
    Just teasing you again... My father had to spank me sometimes when I was a child too.

    ResponderExcluir