sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

When I was a child...

I loved dolls, I had a colection of dolls Susi. I played every day with my friends at school, in my house and on the street.
My favorite cartoons and TV shows were: Doug Funie, Disney Club, Chiquititas, Caça Talentos, Bambuluá, Bom dia & Cia, The Jetsons, Bobby's World, Care Bears, Tom and Jerry, Eliana & Alegria, Castelo Rá-tim-bum, X-tudo, Sakura Card Captors, and much more.
I loved going to school, and also whenever needed in the events. I sang in a children's choir, made many friends there, it was great fun.
My dreams as child were: owning the radio's father, be famous, work at Disney Channel and see personally Eliana. My childhood was wonderful,  I really missed, but I wouldn't to go back in time. s2'

Um comentário:

  1. Oh, There were Susi dolls when I was a child too! I got one every Christmas, but they didn't make the next Christmas, so I never got a collection...

    ResponderExcluir