domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

My childhood



I miss that time, but I prefer this time. My favorite games were: catch-one, hopscotch, pick-up sticks, soccer with my neighbors, hide-and-seek, minigame,bicycle, bafo, pack, dominoes, checkers, slah-and-burn, and others. I watched many cartoons and programmes. They are: Bobby's world, Dragon Ball, Hamtaro, Chaves, Barney, Wacky Races, Scooby-Doo, Care Bears, Mickey, Popeye, Little Lulu, Tom & Jerry, Felix The Cat, The Addams Family( I Love), Dinosaurs, Dennis The Menace, The Simpsons, Doug Funnie, Aladdin The Series, Rugrats, Arthur, ED,EDD n EDDY, The Magic School Bus( I loved), Pinky and the Brain, The Little Mermaid, Dexter's Laboratory, Pokemon, Timon and Pumbaa, Eliana, Tv Globinho, Disney Club( I miss it), Rá-Tim-Bum, Recess, Teletubbies, Digimon, Sakura Cardcaptors( I love,too),Power Rangers and others. I liked "Eliana", The Disney Club's guys speaking "CRUJ..."I didn't have heroes, but I wanted to be Power Ranger. I don't watch cartoons in the same frequency than before. Now the cartoons are more produced, but they're dowdy( I think).

Um comentário:

  1. Bobby's World was really good!!!! But it's hard to picture you watching Barney... rsrsrs

    ResponderExcluir