sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2010















I love this film(my girl) tells the story of a young girl and her discoveries about life, both physically and sentimental.
He was released at a time when I was doing some of these findings, why I like it, reminds me of a good time!
well, for music, love the band evanescence but especially the song my immortal, reminds me a sad moment, matters of the heart if you understand (LOL). So she scored a lot.
"These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me"

If they deserve to win the oscar? of course, are the best in their categories!! rsrrs

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário