quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010


Well, I love music soo much and is complicated to choose only one. But, the songs that "change my life" are: Listen to your heart- Roxette,Under the bridge- Red Hot and Ordinary world-Duran Duran. These songs are so important to me... when I listen I cry and remember my childhood or other thing that I miss.The message of these songs are so sad, and I like this type of music.

About movies, I like "The life of David Gale".These film is an American drama about a man against capital punishment accused of murdering a fellow activist and is sent to die. It´s so interesting and impress me.

So, that´s it! ;)

Um comentário:

  1. I agree with you, Lays! This film is really impressive! I was against death penalty before watching it and it reinforced my feelings.

    ResponderExcluir