domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

My Best Idol

My great idol is Kurt Donald Cobain of Nirvana grunge band of the Seattle's sound. He was a famous musician of a garage band of Seattle called Nirvana. He fought for the independence of the punk ethic and was true to this movement, which gained fame in the '70s with protests against the absurd rules imposed on society by bad governments and were followed by people.
I admire this guy for his great talent, his intelligence, his ideology influences one that a generation of 90 years and others even today and his music which inspired many underground bands in the world. This guy is my idol since 7 years ago when I started to like rock.
I'd rather take the good part of his life as his music and his unique way of doing everything to see his fans happy.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário