quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010

The story behind a photo

 


One my favourite photos is of a singer.
I took the photo last Friday eve Valentine's Day in Brazil.
I was in Teresina, at "Centro de Artesanato", and my favourite singer he made a romantic show, was wonderful.
Henrique Cerqueira, the singer, is a romantic composer, his songs speaking about love, friendship and God.
I Keep this photo on the wall in my bedroom. I love Henrique's songs, are very special for me.


"I believe in us together
I believe in love forever
I believe in things that eyes can't see"
                     ( Henrique Cerqueira)



This another photo is very special too because is so cute friend, and Henrique's songs remind me of him.
His name for me is "Menino Bonito" rsrsrs, his true name is Wictor Ramos.
I keep this photo im my computer and always see because Wictor is a goooooooooood friend and even living far (in Fortaleza), my affection for him will never end. I love writting for him, I love it... I love you Wictinho (:

 

"Aspiro bem fundo o perfume o seu cheiro
Na fotografia que você me deu, e eu
Quando bate a vontade
Eu fecho os meus olhos me vem o teu rosto
Teu sorriso meigo a tua voz...
Você inspira poesia
Na hora do almoço, de noite ou de dia
Na fila do banco, no banco da praça
Esqueço do tempo nem noto quem passa"

(Henrique Cerqueira) 

 

By Lenninh@! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário