segunda-feira, 21 de junho de 2010

Monument of a great man

One of my favorite photos is The Monument of Donizetti Adalto. Well, I like this photo, I think Donizetti was a great man in addition to being a journalist and television presenter in the Brazilian program MN 40 degrees of TV Meio Norte.
He was a candidate for federal deputy for PPS too.
Donizetti also created slogans and phrases which are still remembered by people as Piauí: "I die and not see everything" and "Christ is coming back," or words such as thievery, societal armadillo and mamism.
The slogan Adalto Donizetti's candidacy was "not shut up shut" and "stick in the mafia."
All of them were part of his career.

I admire and like this guy for his talent and intelligence and for his courage and I'm sure he will never be forgotten by many friends in Piaui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário