quarta-feira, 9 de junho de 2010

=)







I love my family and they´re my idols. We have many problems, like others families, but we´re so united. I love one person in especial, my grandmother Olga. She is my real mother...I admire so much. When I grow up, I wanna be like her. ;)
My other idols are the people who gave a world the message of peace and freedom. For example, Bob Marley. "one love, one heart, let´s get together and fell allright..."He is an figure who has influence in the world, because of him songs that have messages of peace,love, positive vibration, generosity and equality.Bob Marley gave the world brilliant and evocative music and his work yet still remains universal. I really love Bob and his songs.
My other idol is Chico Buarque.He is a great singer,a great poet, a great writer and was a great activist too. Chico was the one of artists most active against the military dictatorship and he fought for the democratization of Brazil. For me, Chico Buarque is the most beautiful man in the world! I love Chico foreveer. ;)

That´s it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário