sexta-feira, 11 de junho de 2010

My idol^^

Who else could it be?? Of course my idol, my muse, my love, my everything is..........my MOMMY!!! :D
She is the strongest and wisest person I've ever met! She has a great heart and she taught me what really matters in this life: love, friendship, forgiveness, patience, ... I am what I am today because she was always by my side. Thank God she still is!
I was a very sick kid until 5 years old, and so was my brother, but she took care of us night and day... so devotedly! I really admire her and love her with all my heart.
But, obviously, she has her bad points, too. So, I don't know if I want to be like her someday. All I can say is that she's my safety... just by hugging her I know everything's going to be OK.s2
I could talk about her all day long but I don't think you guys want to hear.. ;P
So that's all
xD

2 comentários: