quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

My Idol

No, this time I willdn't talk about Heath Ledger, haha I PROMISE!
My Idol is Walter Elias Disney,"Walt Disney", because he created a dream world that delights children and adults.
He went through many difficulties during his climb, but Disney's motto was always "Keep moving forward". 
The first characteres he created were stolen, then created Mickey Mouse, a great sucess of Disney Company. Before he created Cinderella and the "Disney Company" reborn after a bad patch.
Opened in 1955 the them park Disneyland in Anahein-C.A. Today, Disney Company have many them parks, TV channels, books, movies, city com,  toys, DVD's, CD's, famous artists ( Miley Cyrus, Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato...), etc.
I loves Disney, because for me Disney is a magic world and Walter Elias Disney was a man dreamer.<3'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário