segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2009

What's up, guys?!

It' complicated to talk about my favorite movie/book/music.... I like a lot of things!
About books... I love reading, mainly novels and fantasy/fiction. When I was younger my mother hid my Harry Potter's books because I couldn't help reading them every vacation (5 times was enough for her ;P). I also liked Princess' Diary serie and, more recently, Twilight^^. The Kite Runner and Marley & Me will always be in my heart (I cried!!). I also like spiritism's books and I'm addicted to mangás*______*
About musics... I like love songs, rock, pop, black music, dance music, reggae, metal and Japanese music^^... My favorite singers are Avril Lavigne, P!nk, James Blunt, Chris Brown, Ne-yo... and bands are: Nickelback, The Corrs, Linkin Park, Matchbox 20, The Fray, The Beatles (I also love old love songs) and Nightwish (Thanks to Jessica ;D).
About movies... I like romance (A walk to remember, If Only...), drama (Pay it forward, My sisters's keeper...), comedy (Click, School of Rock....), sci-fiction (like A.I.), action (like 300), fantasy (like Lord of the Rings) and animation (like Ice Age). But Disney movies were the best^^ I still cry watching The Fox and The Hound and Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Bambi)
xDDDD
Well, that's a little bit about me
Thanks for all the attention ;)
See you^^

Um comentário: