sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

hi guys!

I don´t really like movie, and I haven´t the favorite book because I like to read everything I think is interesting, and it´s very difficult for me to write about my favorite music, because I like the all the kind of music:kizomba,kuduro,reguee,hip hop,zouk and others.I have many favorites musics,but at the time my first favorite music is tentaçon by gama.
this music is very pretty,it tells about the impossible love,when I listen this music I remember my happy moments in my country. and my second favorite music is I´m your angel by R.kelly and Celine dion, normally I like to listen it when I´m sad, because it make me verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy happppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


by Janette Horta

Um comentário:

  1. Very interesting, Janette! I'd like to listen to these rhythms one day.

    See you,
    Bia

    ResponderExcluir