sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2009

hello from teresina!!!


hello you guys from São Paulo. my name´s kelson,I´m 18,I live in teresina.

I am an English student of UFPI this is second semester. I love my course,and Bia is my professor.this year i attended a program called youth ambassadors which brings 35 brazillian students to united states, and i have been one of them, i saw several many monumments at U.S:white house,washington monumment.the main aim of this program is to show the brazillian culture to american´s teenangers and improve our english as well.


So you guys! i hope we can share in formation about english,tips of pronunciation and also become friends!

pleased to meet you!

p.s:i´m the one with blue coat,and she is my friend from acre. diana!

Um comentário:

  1. Hi, how are you?
    You don't know me, but I'm a student of Dr. Luiz Fernando from Sorocaba-SP.
    I'm here to ask you just two questions, can you answer me?

    1)How do you feel about beeing an english teacher?

    2)What are your plans for the future?


    You can answer this two questions right here:
    http://renatopuglia.blogspot.com/2009/09/questions.html

    Thank you so much.
    Have a nice day.

    ResponderExcluir