terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2009

Habilidades Integradas em Língua Inglesa II


Hi, My name is Guilherme. I’m Brazilian and I live in Piauí. I live with my mother, her name is Constança and I’m only child.
I’m student and I study english at UFPI. I have english class three times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday . My teacher is Beatriz, she is from São Paulo. She is a excellent teacher. In my class, I knew very nice people. I love study english and I wish more.In free times, I go out with my friends, I like play the guitar, I like watch movies and animes and I like watch soccer games on TV.

Um comentário:

  1. Hi Guilherme, I'm Sara from Sorocaba How long have you studing English? Post your answer at my blog. saracarriel@blogspot.com

    Talk to you later..
    Bye bye

    ResponderExcluir