quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009

Hey, guys. What's up?
If it depends on me, it's alright!
Well, Beatriz told us to write about our favourite books/music/movies.
MUSICS: I like all of them, but reggae, funk and forró. My favoutie singers are Beyoncé (Sweet Dream), Christina Aguilera (Genie in a bottle) , Britney Spears (Circus) , Evanescence (Lithium), Angra (Winds of Destination), Shamam (Innocence), Nightwish (Planet Hell), Within Temptaion (The Cross), Rihanna (Te amo), Kamelot (Wander)... HEy I think better stopping!
MOVIES: I like comedies (Todo mundo em pânico), terror (Madrugada dos Mortos), adventure (Senhor e Senhora Smith), cartoons (Chuva de Hamburgers)...
BOOKS: Particurlarly, I'm not fan of books, but if you can point me an interesting book. I'll thank you!

Um comentário:

  1. Tiberio,

    I hope you start reading books and fall in love with them.

    See you,
    Bia

    ResponderExcluir